Monday 2 May 2016

Welcome To Formatting Hell

I'm in formatting hell. Yesterday it was cover stuff, but today I'm redoing the interior formatting for Dreamseeker and Blood of Midnight over because I noticed some tiny errors that annoyed me, particularly the spacing in the Dreamseeker ebook. I'm fixing them, but it's annoying, because my word processor is being a bastard, and I suck at HTML and stuff.

That aside, I interviewed Heather Crews the other night (you may remember seeing my talk about her book Psychopomp, which I'm reading now, and I'd definitely recommend checking it out!) and I'm posting that later today.

I was going to post it right away, but I keep posting blogs at like, 4 in the morning, which is probably not going to be a good time to post blogs. I'll post it around 11 am, probably.

That aside I'm really just sitting here groaning over this formatting and eating nachos and salsa. #indieauthorthings

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Duke Won't Do by Jessie Clever (Book Review)

"Let me make one thing perfectly clear," he growled right before his mouth came down on hers. The perfect cozy, wholesome romance ...

Labels