Monday 2 May 2016

Calling All Guest Bloggers

Hey there. If you like saying things and want another place to say said things, this might be that place!

If you're an indie author looking for some free promotion or exposure, or you have a new or upcoming release you'd like to talk about, feel free to shoot me an email at ApolloBlake@mail.com!

I love talking to fellow indies and helping out where I can, and if you write Young Adult or New Adult books, I'd probably love to feature you! Alternatively, if you're an indie author who wants to get interviewed for the blog, send me an email with the subject line interview and I'll send you a list of questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Duke Won't Do by Jessie Clever (Book Review)

"Let me make one thing perfectly clear," he growled right before his mouth came down on hers. The perfect cozy, wholesome romance ...

Labels