Wednesday 20 November 2019

RETURN OF THE BLOG ZOMBIES

Obviously I've blogged more in the past couple days than I have in a long time, and that's going to keep happening, because I'm in a much more convenient position to write blog posts now. So, here's some stuff you can except to see me talking about in the next few weeks and months:

1) Spider-Man. This has happened and will happen again.

2) Video games in general. I've got Fallout 4 and inFamous First Light coming in the mail, and inFamous Second Son just arrived today.

3) The short stories I'm working on!

4) Pop music. Always pop music. Although right now I'm weirdly getting back into indie rock.

5) Dropping Like Flies. This is my next new full-length book and it's about a cannibal. Nuff said.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Duke Won't Do by Jessie Clever (Book Review)

"Let me make one thing perfectly clear," he growled right before his mouth came down on hers. The perfect cozy, wholesome romance ...

Labels