Tuesday 15 March 2016

The Wondrous Evil of Video Games

If I finish editing the first two chapters of Shadows tonight, impleneting the edit notes I drew up for those chapters earlier, then I'm going to let myself play Alice Madness Returns for a few hours, because while I love it, I've never beat it before, and I haven't played it in like, a year and a half. But I bought my own copy the other day, along with a copy of Final Fantasy XIII, and I'm taking turns with both of them.

Video games are evil, beautiful, distracting things that I should probably spend less time on. But I won't, because that's how I roll.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Duke Won't Do by Jessie Clever (Book Review)

"Let me make one thing perfectly clear," he growled right before his mouth came down on hers. The perfect cozy, wholesome romance ...

Labels