Friday 11 March 2016

New books are out!

I recovered the manuscript for Rage. I went through the editing process again because it was just the draft I managed to save, and it's out. I published it. It's out of my hands.

I also published both Rage and Frenzy in a collection, so if you want both at once, you can grab them and read in chronological order in one book.


Pretty, right? I haven't really started outlining We Die Like Angels, yet, but I plan to start tomorrow, after I've finished reading Lady Midnight. Because I can't put this book down. Cassandra Clare is an evil wizard, clearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Duke Won't Do by Jessie Clever (Book Review)

"Let me make one thing perfectly clear," he growled right before his mouth came down on hers. The perfect cozy, wholesome romance ...

Labels