Wednesday 16 March 2016

A Reminder

Friendly reminder that Frenzy & Rage is still free on Kindle right now! The book is on for the next three days, I believe, and you can get it here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01CTRN38C

If you like books about lesbians with magikal powers with romance and mystery and -of course- some scary bits, then this is clearly the book for you. And if you don't like books like that . . . well, there's no help for you then, is there?

When I was writing these I really wanted to bring different sides of Saint John to life, but both of my characters ended up wanting to leave the city. And so does Sky, in Shadows of Ourselves - although Sky kind of wants to run from everything. So I think in Maelstrom, Daisy is going to love the city and enjoy living here, because it really is nice here most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Duke Won't Do by Jessie Clever (Book Review)

"Let me make one thing perfectly clear," he growled right before his mouth came down on hers. The perfect cozy, wholesome romance ...

Labels