Sunday 6 March 2016

My Three Wishes

I'm reading the Fire Wish, by Amber Lough, and aside from making me drool over its beautiful cover, this book is making me wish I had a genie lamp so I could get my three wishes.

And they would be, in no particular order;


  • The ability to shape-shift at my will.
  • That every time I reached into my pocket I would find a crisp 100 dollar bill waiting for me, or the equivalent in the currency of whichever country I was currently in.
  • A better singing voice.
I could wish for dead family members to come back, but I feel like the dead should stay dead. I could wish to run a country, but I would probably fuck it up. I could wish for world peace, but that's probably impossible and the genie would just slap me. I could wish to free the genie, but it would probably kill me or something, so I wouldn't.

And that's that. I like money and magical powers and, although I don't hate my singing voice, I'd like a better one.

What would you wish for? (You can't wish for more wishes. I see you bitch.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Duke Won't Do by Jessie Clever (Book Review)

"Let me make one thing perfectly clear," he growled right before his mouth came down on hers. The perfect cozy, wholesome romance ...

Labels