Tuesday 15 March 2016

Interviews, Coffee Math, and More!

In the past couple days I've been talking with other authors (some indie and some not) setting up interviews for the near future, and I'm really excited for some of these. I love talking to other authors about their work and processes, and it's always fun to help another writer gain some exposure.

Those should be up over the next few weeks, and I plan to do as many as I can, with as many authors across as many genres, as I can. If you're an author interested in being interviewed here on the blog, email me at ApolloBlake@mail.com with the subject line interview, and links to your social media, and I'll shoot you over the interview questions!

Aside from that, most of the past few days has been me trying to figure out how much coffee I can ingest before I die, and trying not to commit murder. I get agitated a lot.

Especially by the people I live with.

Trust me, if I could afford to live in an ice palace in the subarctic somewhere, I'd be gone today. Clark Kent has no clue how good his ass has it.

Anyway, through laborious, harsh research, I've deduced that I can have nine coffees a day without dying. Maybe more. I'm not pushing my luck.

But I love caffeine. It's not good for me, I should probably quit it, but here I am on my fifth or six coffee since I woke up. I'm gonna try and cut myself off, here though.

Or maybe not.

I have a long night of editing ahead of me, including some blog breaks. I'm going to do more posts on writing, since they've gotten a good response all around - and maybe a few on marketing - though I'm not the best at marketing. I've talked about how annoying I find the fame game in the past, and I can't see myself stopping anytime soon, but it's still (a really big) part of the job. So.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Duke Won't Do by Jessie Clever (Book Review)

"Let me make one thing perfectly clear," he growled right before his mouth came down on hers. The perfect cozy, wholesome romance ...

Labels