Saturday 30 April 2016

Love Will Remember + SOSAS paperback cover!

Right now I'm uploading the newly revised edition of Souls of Salt & Seawater to Kindle and I just finished creating the paperback cover. It's mostly the same as the old one, with a few tweaks and a new font  and layout. I'm pretty fond of it.

The paperback will be 214 pages, and the paperback of Blood of Midnight will be 239. I have no idea how much they'll cost, but I think roughly around ten dollars. I would make it lower, but, you know, Createspace doesn't roll like that.

I'm listening to old Selena Gomez music. I know Revival like just came out a few months ago, but I need more. Mostly I'm hoping tonight will be productive.

I'm aiming to finish editing Shadows of Ourselves within the next three or four days, along with writing a new collection of vignettes, kind of like Things We Saw at Midnight but. . .not. These ones are light contemporary, with a matched theme and interlocking cast. I'm thinking it will be 3 short stories and six vignettes, or something like that. But I'm not promising this, and I don't know exactly when it would be out if I do write it. I don't know right now if I'll have to wait a bit longer than I want or not, because I have to dive into Dreamwalker and Dreamkiller, and then Maelstrom, if I want to get those all out before the end of the year. I have plenty to keep me busy, at least.

Anyway, work aside, I've been seriously lacking in TV lately. Our streaming box is on the fritz and certain titles and shows just won't load. I have no clue. I just wanna watch new iZombie. I miss when the Magicians was on, and I need more magic boarding school shows stat.

Or Lev Grossman could just write a Magicians spin-off, maybe about Plum, or someone in Fillory, and I would bow to him. That could happen.

Anyway, since I've got nothing important to say I feel like I owe you all a look at the paperback cover for Souls of Salt & Seawater. Here:



No comments:

Post a Comment

A Duke Won't Do by Jessie Clever (Book Review)

"Let me make one thing perfectly clear," he growled right before his mouth came down on hers. The perfect cozy, wholesome romance ...

Labels