I do not think I'm going to write more Lilac Jones Adventures stories. In fact, I think I'm going to unpublish them. At least on storefronts. The KDP term for those ends May 7th, and I've already unpublished them, so when their enrollment in that ends I'll be posting the first three stories on Wattpad as freebies.
I have more important/meaningful.developed projects to work on and Lilac herself will probably make an appearance in another book someday, so I'm not too worried about any of this.
In more positive news, the paperback designs I'm coming up with (wraparound covers) are very pretty. I like pretty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fate, Strange Fate
I love PARADES. and Having Itchy Nails Tires me... And having hangnails is annoying. And having to clip my nails every three or four days i...
-
I am still writing things. I'm always writing things. Right now I'm actually editing things, which is mostly the same but also inc...
-
In the film Enemy at the Gates, a Russian sniper in WWII, Vasily Zaytsev, is transferred to the sniper division after he saves a comrade of ...
-
I haven't posted in a while because I've been trying to work on stuff (and mostly failing) when I'm not in bed bingeing Sense8. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment