Wednesday 26 April 2017

Vampires and Lana

I wrote 1,300 words this evening and outlined the first novella in a new m/m vampire series I'm starting. I'm going to go write more in a minute, but I wanted to post another quick update. It's like, two in the morning and I'm listening to Lana Del Rey's new single Lust for Life while I write. I think what's so fun about this project is it's just for me.

I really love vampires, and this is kidnap romance, which is obviously my favorite. It reminds me a bit of the seraph chronicles, but it's also definitely its own unique creature. I think it's a little more intimate and darker than that--it's easier for me to work with vamps as a cultural touchstone because I grew up on them.

This is called Stolen, and I'm gonna try to put it out really soon. So get ready for gay vampire antics!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Duke Won't Do by Jessie Clever (Book Review)

"Let me make one thing perfectly clear," he growled right before his mouth came down on hers. The perfect cozy, wholesome romance ...

Labels