Sunday 21 January 2018

Gotham City Sirens, Now, Please



They made a Suicide Squad movie before a Gotham City Sirens film. How much of a jackass do you have to be to do that? Dozens of people had to approve this at various levels, right? Can we fire them?

Gotham City Sirens will be better than Suicide Squad, AKA, A 2-Hour Commercial. Mark my words. Nothing will ever be as iconic.

Nothing.

I mean, Margot Robbie doing that elevator run in heels in Suicide Squad without a stunt double kinda rivals it. But only that.

I'm also really excited for Marvel's Runaways. I haven't started it yet, because I want to binge.

Also because I'm not willing to pay for Hulu.

I mean, I really feel like Hulu used to have a free, ad-supported version, did they not? I might be hallucinating. Or they might've just removed it. The only reason I was ever interested in Hulu before was for the Delirium movie, but that sucked.*

*Sorry Emma Roberts. You just didn't do the thing, sis.

There's also Black Lightning and The Gifted. I think those are the only other superhero shows I'm interested in right now. Those and Jessica Jones, of course. She's in a league of her own though.

I think this is all on my mind because I'm writing a story from a villains' point of view right now. Or outlining it, at least. And it's going to be fantastic. And diabolical. But I can't talk about it until I've written it, so I'm gonna go do that.


***

You can buy my books here.

Or follow me on Twitter here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Duke Won't Do by Jessie Clever (Book Review)

"Let me make one thing perfectly clear," he growled right before his mouth came down on hers. The perfect cozy, wholesome romance ...

Labels