Friday 17 March 2017

More, More, More

I feel like I start too many of my blogs with disclaimers, but here goes another: this isn't an *actual* blog post.

It's just that in 2014 I only posted eight blogs, and I want to post way more this year, because I hate the idea of this blog going back to the old, empty, sad husk it used to be. In 2015 I made well over a 100 posts and I want to continue in that vein.

This will be the eighth post I've made this year, meaning I've officially equaled out with my 2014 self, and after I write my next post, I'll be ahead. I can't believe I'm so petty I compete with myself, too, but here we are.

Since I have nothing of interest to say here, I'll leave you with this:

I made two quote posts for Dreamseeker for social media, and I haven't shared them here yet, which is crazy, since I love them so much:



Also, Shadows of Ourselves is free for the next two days! You can get it here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Duke Won't Do by Jessie Clever (Book Review)

"Let me make one thing perfectly clear," he growled right before his mouth came down on hers. The perfect cozy, wholesome romance ...

Labels