Thursday 5 November 2015

Video games are killing me.


Cause of death: gameplay footage from Rise of the Tomb Raider and Uncharted 4.

I'm a long-time fan of both these franchises. TR is one of the first games I ever played (TR3, to be specific) and I love archaeology, history, treasure hunting, and adventure. Action movies are my bread and butter, and these games have that vibe to them.

I mean, look at this:


I just - ugh! And damn, if I don't have a crush on Nathan Drake. That's one pixelated man that could marry this, if he wanted to.

And THIS:


I CAN'T. IT'S KILLING ME. PERFECTION. TOO GOOD FOR THIS WORLD. 

Now I'm gonna go scream some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Duke Won't Do by Jessie Clever (Book Review)

"Let me make one thing perfectly clear," he growled right before his mouth came down on hers. The perfect cozy, wholesome romance ...

Labels