Saturday 8 August 2015

Sirens and Sleeplessness...

I've been working a lot lately. Writing? Nope. Worldbuilding? You bet your ass.

I'm working on this siren anthology, night after nigh, but I'm finally at a point where I can write some of the actual story instead of plotting more. Which is nice. It's fun to see the world come to life after weeks of fleshing out this world, continent after continent, country after country, city by city. It's very detailed, and I hope to set more titles in it eventually, but I think after I finish Souls of Salt and Seawater I will be taking a break from it, because it's been driving me half-mad.

Aside from that, I've been working on Shadows and BOM, though not as much as I'd like. I have to rewrite BOM in it's entirety for the next draft, and I'm both dreading and looking forward to it.

I don't really have much to say; just wanted you all to assure that I'm not dead - just a bit busy being Apollo Blake right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Duke Won't Do by Jessie Clever (Book Review)

"Let me make one thing perfectly clear," he growled right before his mouth came down on hers. The perfect cozy, wholesome romance ...

Labels