Monday, 21 May 2018
I'm not dead, just fighting writer's block
I think the title explains itself so I'll just leave you with a bop, lol. Hopefully I start hating the shape/size/positioning of my desk less in the near future. It doesn't help that this house is built on a big hill and is inevitably a little slanted, because of course it is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fate, Strange Fate
I love PARADES. and Having Itchy Nails Tires me... And having hangnails is annoying. And having to clip my nails every three or four days i...
-
I am still writing things. I'm always writing things. Right now I'm actually editing things, which is mostly the same but also inc...
-
In the film Enemy at the Gates, a Russian sniper in WWII, Vasily Zaytsev, is transferred to the sniper division after he saves a comrade of ...
-
Today on the blog I'm talking with Stevie Turner, author of A House Without Windows (recipient of a 2014 New Apple Book Award) and vari...
No comments:
Post a Comment